Saturday June 8th at the Audrain county 4-h fair grounds. pulling starts at 7pm
Adults- $15 in advance (Limit 500) $20 at the gate
Kids 12 and under get in free!
Advanced tickets are available at Carquest, MFA, Sydenstricker Implement, and Robnett Automotive all in Mexic
We will be having 8 classes from Xcaliber and the Lucas oil Pro Pulling League, on 2 tracks for non stop excitment
he Audrain County 4-H Fair Grounds is located half a mile west on (21509) HWY D just South of Mexico. If you are coming from the East, West, or South take I-70 to Kingdom City then head north on HWY 54. Take the first Mexico exit and as soon as you get off the over pass there is a blacktop that heads to the West, this is HWY D or Vance Road. (the road is within about 20ft of the on ramp to get back on 54 and head South if you reach the Wal-mart or John Deere dealer driveways you have gone to far). You will go down HWY D (Vance Road) about a mile, the fairgrounds are on the north side of the road just past the rail road tracks.
1. 9500 Limited Pro-Stock 4.1 Tractors (ppl/xcal)
2. 4x4 Modified Trucks ( xcaliber)
3. 8500 Limited Pro Stock Tractors (ppl/xcal)
4. Pro street diesel Trucks (ppl)
5. 6,000 Extreme Super Stock Tractors (xcaliber)
6. Super Modified 2wd Trucks (ppl)
7. Light Pro-Stock Tractors (ppl)
8. 9500 Pro-Field Tractors (xcaliber)
Pull proceeds go to the Mexico Young Farmers, Mexico Young Farmers Scholarship Fund, Mexico FFA, Audrain County Cattlemen’s Association, and the Audrain County 4-H Fair Grounds.